I know it’s been awhile but I’m still here.
I wish I could say I’ve been slaying dragons and riding unicorns but that’s just not the truth. The truth is my kids are exhausting me to the point of no return. If I could just take a minute to confess my odd thoughts and experiences this week I can move on with the rest of my day…
- It is only 8:30 am and I’ve already thought about going to bed.
- The laundry on my bedroom floor is a merged heap of clean and dirty (I had to administer the smell test to find the clean clothes).
- My idea of a moment of peace includes me driving the kids around until they fall asleep. However, this is where I blow up my eating better plan with a bagel and ice coffee with sugar (yes real sugar).
- I have fallen asleep while completing Stellar Series Book II edits (fail).
- I’m addicted to LuLaRoe and I’m trying to think of reasons to justify my new purchases. It’s addictive.
Well, I’m feeling like a weight has been lifted. Have a happy Friday 🙂